Friday, July 3, 2009

♥Kellan Lutz: My God, He's Beautiful♥


I came across this picture while I was looking through Photobucket and I just felt that all this sexiness should NOT be kept to myself.
Who is this gorgeous young man, you ask? Well boys and girls, this is Kellan Lutz. You may know him as Emmett Cullen from the movie Twilight or as George in the new piece of shit that they are trying to pass off as a remake of 90210.
I didn't want to make this blog a "hottie of the day" or "hottie of the week" type thing and I'm not intending to, but DAMN! I had to share this with all of you.
Kellan is 24 years old (and sexy as hell). He was born in North Dakota and raised in Arizona. He's 6'1", blonde hair and blue eyes...with a chest that you could grate cheese on!
As many of you that know me know...my all time favorite actor is Jensen Ackles, who plays Dean Winchester on the CW's Supernatural. He's gorgeous and sexy and just a great actor, but I think maybe he might be finally beat out in the body department. I don't know. Check the two out and compare for yourselves.
You can also catch Kellan in the upcoming sequel to Twilight...New Moon. Also in Generation Kill, Prom Night, Deep Winter and The Tribe. He's been in other TV shows such as 90210, CSI, Heroes, Summerland, Six Feet Under and The Bold and The Beautiful. They are also remaking Nightmare On Elm Street, which also stars Kellan, and that should be hitting theatres in 2010. Check him out! You know you wanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment